Most accomplished Jewish couples we've profiled (for the sake of brevity, we're leaving out conversions, so no Steven Spielberg / Kate Capshaw or Arthur Miller / Marilyn Monroe):
5. Ethel and Julius Rosenberg. The key word is "accomplished"... and those two had accomplished a lot, for better or for worse.
4. Barbra Streisand and Elliot Gould. We might not be exactly fans, but Streisand is Streisand. Gould... has been in many movies.
3. Nora Ephron and Carl Bernstein. Theirs wasn't the happiest marriage, but can't deny the accomplishments: he broke Watergate. She gave the world "When Harry Met Sally".
2. Gilda Radner and Gene Wilder. Two comedic legends, two perfect Jew Scores.
1. Janet Yellin and George Akerlof. She is the current US Secretary of Treasure. He is a Nobel laureate in Economics. Those must be some titillating dinner table conversations!